Two flown to Nashville hospital after motorcycle catches fire

A man and woman were flown to a Nashville hospital after their motorcycle caught fire Saturday afternoon near the 5 mile-marker of Cadiz Road.

The couple had just gotten gas and was traveling on US 68 when they felt something wet under their legs, according to Christian County Sheriff’s Sgt. Jeff Goulet, who says the motorcycle caught fire when they pulled over.

Both victims sustained burns and were transported by EMS to an Air Evac landing zone. They were flown from there to a hospital in Nashville.