Fire has heavily damaged the Madisonville location of Ferrell’s Snappy Service.
The Madisonville Fire Department tells WEHT TV that they responded to Ferrell’s on North Main Street about 3 a.m. Wednesday. They say a grease fire caused significant damage to the kitchen and dining area.
In a Facebook post Wednesday morning, the Madisonville Ferrell’s manager said everyone is okay, but they won’t be open.
This is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. Ferrells has had a fire. Everyone is ok. But we will not be open. Please keep our Ferrells family in your prayers. We are heartbroken!