Donate today through December 12th for Santa For Seniors.
This holiday season, items will be delivered to elderly individuals who may not receive gifts. Donations are being accepted and local businesses are helping by being drop-off locations and helping with distribution of the gifts.
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, denture cleaner or cream, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, brushes, combs, lotion & Shaving items)
- Flashlights with batteries
- deck of cards, puzzle books
- nail care items
- hats, gloves, socks, coats, pajamas
- household items (laundry detergent, dish soap, kitchen towels)
- non-perishable food items
Drop off your donations today at LifeLinc Pain Centers in Hopkinsvile, Jennie Stuart Medical Health, Lifeline Home Health, Bank of Cadiz, Christian County Health Department and Pennyroyal Hospice. In Cadiz, SunCrest Home Health and all Max Fuel, Max’s Cafe & Max Convenience Stores.
For more information call Cindy Hancock at 270-484-8811.